Thursday, June 24, 2010

Movies and More Movies

Sorry I have been gone so long! I was in the hospital from May 24th Until June 9th. Since being home, I have watched so many movies.

The first one up for Amateur review is Legion with Paul Bettany
Legion:
When god loses faith in mankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner and the archangel Michael (Paul Bettany).

AT A REMOTE DESERT TRUCK STOP, THE FATE OF THE WORLD WILL BE DECIDED. EVIL'S ARMIES ARE AMASSING. ARMED & UNITED BY THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, A GROUP OF STRANGERS BECOME UNITTING SOLDIERS ON THE FRONTLINES OF THE APOCALYPSE. THEIR MISSION: TO PROTECT A WAITRESS & HER UNBORN CHILD FROM THE DEMONIC LEGION.
What I Can Tell You: 
I have a Paul Bettany thing and I have an angel thing. The previews with chiseled tummy and big, black wings was just hot so I was really excited to see it.

Paul is an Angel who will stop at nothing to protect the unborn baby of a waitress. There are some creep scenes like an old lady who crawls across the ceiling, twitching heads of the people set forth to kill the waitress as part of God's request.

It was just kinda OK. I watched it and enjoyed it but afterward felt that if Paul wasn't in it, I would could have hated it. Paul and his calm, soothing voice, with big black wings and massive guns is worth the watch. Mr. Jennifer Connolly can protect me anytime.


This scene kicked ass

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE