Monday, June 29, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
NEW YORK -- Farrah Fawcett, the 1970s "It Girl" who was known for her cascading golden hair, has been given her last rites, sources close to the actress tell Barbara Walters. Farrah Fawcett has died
Enduring a two and half year battle with cancer, those closest to Fawcett warn that these could be her final hours.
"I'm not sure if she's going to make it through the day," Walters said on "Good Morning America." "She's had her last rites."
As Fawcett clings to life, members of her inner circle, Dr. Lawrence Piro and longtime love Ryan O'Neal are gathered at her hospital bedside.
I am so sad to hear this. She was suffering so badly so it really is a God send but such a sad few years for her.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
The cover for New Moon (movie tie in) looks hot!!! Love it. However, who is that weird looking face looking at Jacob and Bella. That is not the Edward I know. Geez, overworked or what? But hot nonetheless.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Emilie De Ravin of Lost who got to spend years on a tropical island with the likes of Josh Holloway (my last celebrity crush) now gets to make out on another beach (quite different than the paradise of Lost) with my (newest celebrity crush) Robert Pattinson! Don't get all uppity, although he is wearing his signature plaid and his dark sunglasses, they are actually filming a scene for their new movie Remember Me.
Geez why did she get the "lucky as hell" card. She must have done something right in her last life. Lucky bitch!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
This looks very loving.
It appears that he is kissing her head while she is on the phone. She is leaning into him while she is on the phone. Very affectionate photo. What do you think is going on here????
Monday, June 8, 2009
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
I must really be out of out.
Being 42, MTV USED to be a big part of my life until about 9 years ago when they stopped the videos and went over to sitcoms, reality shows and news.
I felt extremely old last night because:
1. I had no idea who was hosting.
2. It seemed awkward
3. I didn't even know Eminem had been gone.
4. The dresses all look so weird to me.
5. That whole Sasha Cohen thing was just bizarre
6. I have no idea what Zac Efron won for after the whole Em thing!
7. I couldn't follow the whole LeAnne Rhimes, Chris Isaak, Forest Whitaker thing.
8. What was up with the whole Keifer Sutherland thing? Why did it have to go on for so long?
9. Was Kristan and Rob supposed to kiss? It was just so weird.
10. When did Jim Carey stop being funny?
11. What was up with the Will Farrell cat thing?
12. I don't get Zac Efron's hair. It's like some weird comb over. Like he rode over in a convertible and failed to look in a mirror on his way in. WTF!
Why does a beautiful girl like this have to seem so odd? She is stunning but then is awkward in her own skin.
Megan Fox.....need I say more?
My favorite moment next to the kiss was when Kristen drops the award. So cute! Poor thing! Then at the end her gum pops out of her mouth. She is oddly awkward but so adorable.