Saturday, July 3, 2010

True Blood Knows How To Cast The Hot Guys!

First we had hot Eric but after last week I am asking, "Eric who?"

Ok, I love me some Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgård Alexander as Eric is hot, sexy, and devilish. He was my first Eye Candy of 2010.

But, in steps werewolf Joe Manganiello, aka Alcide! Oh my. I have always had a thing for the lumberjack look and Joe carries it well.
Yummy!

Check him out walking in LA.
At 6'5" he is a tall glass of water just like Alex and since I am usually not attracted to light guys, I have to say, I am really looking forward to more of Joe on screen. Grrr....


One of the benefits of not having read past the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood) is that I have no idea what this characters arc is. I don't know how he plays into the story. The only thing I do know is that his character is in a big part of the books especially book 10. Since we are only on Season 3 I believe this is a good thing. Means loads of sexy Joe on the screen. I just hate that I have to wait 7 days to see him again!

1 comment:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

OK, you know I don't like the vampire thing, but I will agree, this guy is HOT!! And, at least he is a grown up! TeeHee

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE