Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am Soooooo Happy About This!

Howard K. Stern, not to be confused with Howard Stern (King of All Media) has been found guilty in the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

He wants to clarify, he was not found guilty of her death.

"In other words, everything related to the appropriateness of the medication, I was acquitted of," Stern said in a brief statement to the press after court.

"What the jury did find me guilty of," he said, "were two conspiracy counts limited exclusively to my name being used on medication for Anna. Now, this was done to protect Anna Nicole's privacy and it was nothing more than that.

I reviewed Blonde Ambition in 2008 which goes into detail about Anna's death. In my eyes, he never had Anna's best interest at heart.

RIP Anna.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b208005_howard_k_stern_guilty_in_anna_nicole.html#ixzz13hS48eIU

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE