Saturday, February 23, 2008

Amateur Book Review - Blonde Ambition

I don't know shit about what makes a good book but I know what I like.


Chotskie's First Book Review is for dun dun dunnnn


Blonde Ambition The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death by Rita Crosby.


I was saddened to hear about Anna Nicole's Death so soon after her son's death and days after giving birth to her baby girl. Being very interested in the story surrounding her death I picked this book up and read it in 2 days.

It was hard to read some of the details about the death of her beloved son Daniel. I have children and can only imagine the tragic nightmare of events that transpired when he she found him dead next to her in her hospital bed.

You can think what you want about Anna Nicole but no mother should have to bury their child.

Some of the details about how Anna Nicole was found were very disturbing too.




If you are interested in the timeline of the last few months of Anna's life or just want a controversial read this is the book for you. It is a quick read full of explicited details.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE