Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol Eliminations

31 million votes.

For The Guys
Jason Yeager - I honestly think he has a pretty decent voice but someone has to go right?

Robbie Carrico - I think Robbie is cute but we could lose him although he looked pretty hot to me. A poor man's Brett Michaels.

For The Girls

Alexandrea Lushington - the Hoplessly Devoted to You girl is sobbing and does a little bit of the "ugly cry." She says that she won't be able to sing but manages to sound about the same even with that golf ball in her throat and her eyes and nose running.

Alaina Whitaker - I wasn't surprised about Alaina. I thought she was ok but we could lose her. Someone has to go.

Idol comes back on March 11, with the Top 12.

A whole different ball game people, new stage, and the sign holders of course.

Ruben Studdard is going to be there to performed a song. Haven't we seen Ruben on already?

1 comment:

ubercool said...

Hey, I liked your blog!
I just started a slideshow blog.It basically consists of slideshows created from Nachofoto
I created two slideshows for your blog.If you like my slideshow pl dont hesitate to embed it in your own blog.
American Idol 7: Top 12 Men who made to the finals
American Idol 7: Top 12 Women who made to the finals

There are loads of different slideshows on my blog which you might like and embed in your own blog.
You can also create you custom slideshow from Nachofoto
-anuj
PS: Feedbacks are always welcome!

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE