Friday, March 6, 2009

Dancing With The Stars I So Done

I was so over Dancing with the Stars this year.

They don't have a celebrity on that made me want to watch although I have felt that way in the past and eventually watched.

This year they were trying to get new buzz by bringing on "for the first time" a husband and wife competing against each other in the form of Jewel and her "rodeo star" husband Ty Murray. I so don't care about those two and it to hear every commercial mention the fact hurt my eyes. I spent so much time rolling my eyes that if I end up with some sort of vision problem ABC will be getting my medical bill.

Now, that whole thing is in the shitter because Jewel has a fractured tibia in both legs and has dropped out along with Nancy O'Dell (another person that I could care less to watch dance), who has torn knee cartilage.

Oh well....Que sera sera....

Taking over one of the vacated spots is Holly Madison, ex-number one girl of Hugh Hefner and ex girlfriend in a long line of girls for hottie, Criss Angel.

I guess after Hugh and Criss, Holly needs something to take her mind off her train wreck of a love life. I like Holly and may actually watch.

As for the other seat, it has not been disclosed yet.

Celebrity couples I would like to see on Dancing with the Stars competing against each other:

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore - I know they are busy but who wouldn't want to see them dancing?


Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones - I always liked them. She is attractive and has danced and we need an older dude.

Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick - After losing their retirement money in a scandal they could use the mula.

Howard Stern & Beth Ostrosky - I have no doubt Howard could handle the gruelling schedule. He made a movie and did his radio show. Imagine how funny Howard would look trying to master those moves. I would love to see him waiting for the judges reactions and scores. If he was on I would want him teamed with Edyte.

Faith Hill & Tim McGraw - Now this is a couple I would like to see. He's hot, she's hot what else do you need?

Antonio Bandaras and Melanie Griffin - Don't they always have a big lipped women competing?

Freddie Prinze & Sara Michelle Geller - Are they doing anything else right now?

Josh Duhamel & Fergie - They just got married in January. This may be the last thing they do before they divorce.


Seal & Heidi Klume - Dude, who doesn't want to see Seal, in a tight, rhinestone, dancing ensemble?

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE