Monday, September 6, 2010

Brenda and Sonny Reuite on GH

Is there any readers out there that have been watching GH for the past 32 years. It is crazy to think I am watching a show older than some of my friends.

I got into General Hospital when I was 12 years old. My friend Shantel used to run from the bus to catch the last 40 minutes of the show. We knew not to bother her during that time. Soon enough, I was watching right along with her.

For the past three weeks the Brenda/Sonny build up as been escalating. Friday, they were in the same place at the same time. A gun is heard, Sonny and Brenda look up, eyes meet and they smile. I assume no longer worried about the gun shot. After everything these two have been through with shoot outs. You would think they would be hiding under a table.

Could Murphy have been shot? Does Brenda even care?


Is anyone else as excited about the Brenda dynamic and how it will play out in the Jax, Carly relationship, Jason, Sam relationship or Sonny and all his Port Charles woman. It is odd to think that Sonny has kids old enough to date Brenda at this point. Weird! When she left last time did he even have kids?

Hate that I am in a MUST see mode with GH at the moment especially with the kids back in school which means I won't get home until 3:45, leaving only about 8 minutes of the show left over.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE