Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jessica Simpson Videos

I was searching for coverage on Jason Castro from last night and some how landed on a Jessica Simpson video which started my Jessica surfing on You Tube.

Why???????????????????

I have no idea but I was wondering...why does she do that thing with her mouth when she sings now. I am not a huge fan of her type of music but always liked her and especially her with Nick Lachey.

Watching some of her older video's she didn't do this over mouthing thing. Did someone tell her that was hot or something because I am not sure when it changed. She is a good singer and can definitely hold some notes but her weird mouth movements and expressions are so weird. Just saying. She is trying to do Jewel or something but ummm...Jewel is Jewel and Jessica is well Jessica. Get it?








You be the judge!

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE