Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol Got My Vote


I know I voted once before on Idol but never for the overall winner. It was so long ago that I don't even remember who it was for. Oh blahh...anyway, tonight..I just had to vote.

Mostly I voted because I felt that David Archuleta is a shoe in based on Simon's feedback after all three songs. I think Archie is great but he was never my pick for the WIN. I thought he was in the zone tonight and both guys were awesome.

The reason I voted tonight is because if Archuleta wins over DC, I couldn't be upset about it unless I actually voted.

Kind of like how I feel people who didn't vote in the last presidential election have no right bitching about how much they hate our president, You had opportunity to make a difference, as little as it would be, but you chose not to.

I have Barry Manilow's "One Voice" playing in my head right now along with the Star Spangle Banner.
.

Ok, I digress.

Congratulations David, whichever one of you win. I would love it to be my David.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE