Tuesday, May 6, 2008

American Idol Top 4

David Archeleta sang Stand By Me and Love Me Tender.
Love Me Tender was very sweet and he sounds like a seasoned pro.

David Castro sang I Shot The Sheriff and Mr. Mr. Tambourine Man.
I liked the vibe on I Shot The Sheriff and he forgot the words on Mr. Tambourine Man. WTF dude?


Syesha sang Proud Mary and I See A Change Coming On.
Proud Mary wasn’t great for me but I kept comparing it to Tina and Beyonce’
As for ISACCO, it was just ok and I couldn’t wait for it to end.

David Cook sang Hungry Like The Wolf and Bubba O’Reily.
On Hungry (I was never a Duran Duran fan so don’t take my word for it), it was just ok and well boring but that was what I thought of the original too.
As for Bubba, well it was friggin awesome. Hello!!! I loved it!

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE