Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things Like This Make Me Smile

If the stomach is the meal of Thanksgiving, this story is the heart.

Feeling lonely, a women and her long-time partner decided to post a 2 sentence ad on Craigslist inviting strangers to share their Thanksgiving meal.

She thought she would get 4 or 5 people but ended up with 32 folks who all had a story. "I thought there was no way I could judge who is worthy of sitting at my table. I have to invite them all,"

Her boss heard what she was doing and offered to buy the food, a hotel is loaning tables and chairs and a magician is coming over to entertain the children.

This sounds like the making of a Hallmark movie.

I love it!

There should be more Monique Whites in the world.

[source]

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE