Friday, December 12, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

This week I wrote about my 25 Days of Christmas but this one is so good I had to give her props!

I found this one on According to Kelly.

This is a new site for me but I absolutely love it! She is chock full of fun, easy ideas to add to your holidays.

1. write letters to Santa
2. watch: how the Grinch stole Christmas
3. go to Disneyland
4. go Christmas tree shopping
5. attend a Christmas tree lighting
6. ride the Irvine rail roade Christmas train
7. read: the tale of the three trees
8. make hot chocolate floats
9. watch: the nightmare before Christmas
10. start our own "white envelope"tradition
11. have a picnic dinner by the Christmas tree
12. Dana point harbor boat parade of lights
13. ding dong ditch Christmas treats
14. read: the Christmas orange
15. gingerbread house
16. watch: white Christmas
17. make home-made bread for hot chocolate & toast
18. Newport beach boat parade
19. have breakfast for dinner
20. have a fondue/ candy cane dipping party
21. read: why Christmas trees aren't perfect
22. drive around to see the neighborhood Christmas lights.
23. watch: Elf
24. sing Christmas songs, tell the story of the true meaning of Christmas, & read the Christmas story

1 comment:

maryt/theteach said...

this great maria! I love it! :)

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE