Friday, December 12, 2008

More Vampire Books

So many of my friends are upset about being done with Twilight. I am still reading Breaking Dawn. Because I know it is the last book I am savoring every moment. The book calls to me as I struggle not to pick it up but I refuse to pick it up. I simply am not ready to let them go. Finishing the book would be the end and that is just too sad for me.

I am jealous of the people who haven't read it yet. Lucky bastards!

Lately, I have been searching out books to help my friends get over the severe sadness they feel that there are no more Stephanie Meyer books to read.

This is the first book in a series of four.



This one is a series of five books, Vampire Kiss! Sounds promising.



Vampire Academy will be 4 books by September 2009. Order the first 3 here.


Blue Bloods is a series of 3 books.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE