Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Taylor Lautner & K Stewart Photo Shoot

Personally, for me, I really like Taylor and I want to see him do well. He looks like a really sweet kid and thought he was cute since seeing him as Shark Boy! Love it. My kids were big Shark Boy and Lava Girl fans for awhile.

I think he is a perfect Jacob. Jacob is a little obnoxious at times and the wrong actor could make him unlikable. Taylor has that likability factor.
Are they seriously leaving these blurry pieces of dry grass over the photos? It's annoying me, like I have something on my screen and want to blew it off. Annoying!


KRISTEN STEWART ON TAYLOR LAUTNER

''I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.''

Kristin looks stunning here but reminds me of Nikki Reed. But a little beauty mark above her lip and yup. Nikki Reed!

1 comment:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I love her snake pants ~~ wish I was thin (and young) enough to wear something like that!!

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE