Saturday, February 21, 2009

People Are Disturbing


Why would any insinuate that something "icky" is going on between Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus. The fact that Miley needs to write in her new book Miles to Go, that it bothers her when people suggest there's something inappropriate about her relationship with her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. is just a sign of how warped people can be.

"The media has said some stuff about my dad and me being too close and too cuddly for a father and a daughter," the 16-year-old star says in the book. "For me and my dad it's not weird at all."

It is sad that pictures like this that are intended as art are made out to me some freaky relationship between a father and daughter. It truly sickens me that people have a need to create drama. Gross.

My dad and I used to hold hands when we walked down the street, that was just how we were. I am here to tell you there is nothing weird about my relationship with my father. We love each other, that is it.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE