Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chotskies WTF Section

I have always considered myself to be pretty open minded. I chose to have a live, let live attitude but sometimes I just have to say...............................What the fuck???? Seriously!!!!????

Children getting tattoos and body modifications? I would not do this to my kids but if someone wanted to get their 10 year old son's ear pierced because HE WANTS it that is one thing. BUT, babies???? Getting the necessary shots for my babies was hard enough, piercing my daughter's ears was hard because well, I did it for myself. She didn't ask for it. I did it early because when I had mine done at 13 years old I was so nervous that I figured why bother waiting? Hypocrite probably to some. Get over it.

I love how one of the artists bios reads: (he's especially good with the babies -- they're fascinated by all of his mods). Oh, ok....freak!

I really HAVE TO ASSUME THAT THIS IS A JOKE.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE