Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Begins Tonight

I am excited that Dancing with the Stars is back because honestly there has been nothing on TV beside Ghost Hunters for me in weeks.

I can't wait to see Cloris Leachman, she is 82 years old and she holds a very special place in my heart. I was raised on Mel Brooks movies and Cloris is in all my favorites.


Cody Linley of Hannah Montana fame is teamed with Julianne Hough and I love watching her dance.
He looks so nervous to be holding a women. I think he might be a little excited.

I also like the team of Brooke Burke and Derek Hough, that should be an interesting, sexy team.
If you look up MILF in the dictionary, it should have a picture of Brooke.

Rocco DiSpirito is teamed with Karina who I also like watching. I think their practice clips should be fun to watch.
Doesn't it look like he is pushing her down?

I always liked Toni Braxton, it should be interesting to see if she can hoof like Scary Spice.

Lance Bass is also dancing and I think his fan base will pull him into the top 5 unless he totally sucks.

It looks like she is posing with a cardboard cutout.

I could care less about Kim Kardashian
Skank!

And Susan Lucci, Olympic Misty May-Treanor or Maurice Green, Warren Sapp, Ted McGinley, Jeff Ross totally won't hold my attention.
Oh good Lawd, Can someone give Susan an award already!

Check out the legs on this chick!

Looks like a prom picture


No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE