Guess what? It's on sale today for $149.00 with free shipping. Today is the day I get one. How about you?
Look at all these features.
- Wi-Fi® support — built-in wired and wireless networking; print from any room
- Ultra Hi-Definition prints — Claria® 6-color ink for images with richness, depth and clarity — it’s the ultimate in image quality
- Professional looking CDs/DVDs — print right onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
- Bring old, faded photos back to life — easily restore the color to faded photos
- One-of-a-kind projects — easily create note paper and cards using your own photos
- Perfect photos made easy — Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal
- Quality color copies — copy documents, receipts, recipes and more
- Multitasking made easy — two paper trays for plain and photo paper; always ready for any task
- Results ready to share — better than lab quality photos are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant
- Useful software included — OCR and creativity software to create cards, calendars, photo books and more
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color that you need
- Creativity at your fingertips — built-in memory card slots and PictBridgeTM support to print photos PC-free
- Ultra fast print speeds — up to 38 ppm (black/color); photos in as fast as 10 sec*
- Epson PreferredSM program — two-year limited warranty and toll-free telephone support, with registration, for product protection you can count on, plus more exclusive benefits **
- Save paper — built-in double-sided printing***
- Long lasting prints — fade-resistant photos that last up to 4x longer than lab prints****
Not only do you get stunning photos with the Artisan 700, but you can do more with them—in a snap! Easily create professional photo layouts to share with friends and family. Or, transform photos into customized notepaper at the push of a button. Your photo is used as the background on letter-size paper, with or without lines. And, print directly onto CDs and DVDs to create professional looking discs. You can even restore color to old, faded photos. Do all this, without even using a computer. Or, use the included Print Creations software to create impressive invitations, greeting cards, calendars, and photobooks, simply by dragging and dropping your photos into the designer templates provided. It’s all so easy!