Monday, January 26, 2009

Josh Holloway Having A Hard Time Dealing With Fame

Woot! Look at Josh here! Damn he is hot with all those fake tats. Yummy.

Poor Josh!

You know I feel bad and all. It must be hard to have women throwing themselves at you every time you are out and about.

Josh says, he wouldn't wish fame on anyone.

"The whole sex symbol thing is really strange. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I appreciate the opportunity to work, the cash it gives you, and other things it provides are wonderful. But the celebrity thing... I don't like attention. Like anybody, it's impossible not to feel self-conscious if someones looking at you all the time, everywhere you go."

I had to chuckle. I love Josh, as you can see here and here (just a few of my Josh posts) but honestly....

[source]

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE