Monday, August 25, 2008

Amateur Movie Review - War

I had high hopes for this movie. I didn't really feel that I would be at all interested but I thought my husband would love it and figured Jason Stratham would keep me very interested.

He didn't and Jason couldn't save this movie at all.

We were a little confused on the plot at times.

We understood that Jason plays an Jack Crawford an FBI agent who is seeking revenge on some dude named Rogue who killed Jack's partner, wife and daughter. We also got that Jack knows it was this dude Rogue because of some titanium bullet that Rogue uses. I guess the problem was this Rogue dude starts this War between to groups the Triads and Yakuzas in San Francisco. Why? We don't know but what we do eventually find out is that all of this has something to do with a particular someone getting plastic surgery and coming back as someone else to avenge his kin. He eventually kills the person who was avenging him yada, yada, yada...you get the picture? No? Us either.

Ummm... sounds good right? Wrong. We both hated it.

Chotskies gives this film a C-

My Amateur Transporter Review is here.

The only reason I didn't give it a D was because Jason Stratham was in it and I just find him so hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohio has this movie on the DVR, we actually ALMOST watched it on Friday, but instead went with At World's End. Guess we would have been screwed either way :\

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE