Monday, August 18, 2008

Lu Lu Spencer is An Old Married Women


Cue the General Hospital theme....
Well not exactly.

Lu Lu, or her portrayer, 24 year old Julie Berman was married August 15th to some real estate broker dude named Michael Grady.

"Mike is my best friend, and ultimately he is my soul mate," Berman tells PEOPLE. "He's the guy I want to do everything with – the guy I want to be with when he's old and wrinkly."

Weddning Guests included GH co-stars Rebecca Herbst (who plays Elizabeth Webber), Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine), Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer), and Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) and her boyfriend, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus guitarist Elias Reidy, took home favors of fresh-baked scones and organic peach preserves.

Berman says she and Grady hope to start a family – someday. "I want little kiddies running around, but not anytime soon," she says. "I'd like some time to enjoy married life before the kids start coming." The couple, who were engaged in London on Cinco de Mayo 2007, will honeymoon in Hawaii next month. This is the first marriage for both.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE