Monday, August 25, 2008

American Idol Evens the Score


The 8th Season of American Idol will bring about a small change in the form of another female on the panel.

Grammy-nominated songwriter Kara DioGuard will be at the dais with Randy, Paula and Simon. Her songs have been recorded by Faith Hill, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood, Ashlee Simpson, Pink, Pussy Cat Dolls, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani and more.

I wonder if she will play the straight, good cop to Paula's wackiness and Simon and Randy's callousness.

The big wigs at Fox feel that Paula will have backup and that the show was in need of some "girl power." Ahhhh...ok.

I think waiting for another judge's opinion is a waste of time but that's just me. What the hell do I know? I am not running a money maker like Idol. I am just sitting here wasting time writing on a stupid blog that no body reads judging from my comment section.

Did that get your attention people??? No, still no comments! Oh well I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I don't even watch Idol, but I was SCARED NOT to comment!

Maybe they're bringing Kara in to sloooowly take over and eventually give poor Paula the boot?!?!

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE