Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Product Review - Skin MD Natural


Last week I received Skin MD Natural in the mail and let me just say there is nothing that I don't love about this product. The first thing I did when I received the bottle was open the cap to smell it. Is has a nice, fresh scent which was surprising considering the MD in the name. I expected it to be stronger.

Skin MD Natural™ is like a shield for your skin, it works by keeping natural or unnatural absorbents (i.e. the sun, dish detergents, antibacterial soaps from drying out your skin.

Their website says: This is an entirely new con­cept in skin care requiring a new classifi­cation: "Shielding Lotion". Skin MD Natural keeps moisture-robbing irri­tants away while proprietary "super" humectants hydrate the skin throughout the day.

Skin MD Natural is absorbed without leaving an oily feeling or residue, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield. I put it on my heels before bed and got right under the covers without having to wait for it to dry.

The cream smells fresh and relaxing and spreads easily on your skin with a natural and light feel. BTW...a little really does go a long way. You get maximum coverage with a very small amount of cream.

I used it on:

My daughter's knees which have taken a beating from going to the beach, they look beautiful.

My son's dry patches on his arms and legs from eczema that have been there since he was 2, they look amazing.

My heels (which I really have no right to display) from wearing sandals all summer are softer, without big, ugly dry patches.

My husband's hands which are all cut up from working in his field, never really look clean, are starting to look so much softer.

If you want to see more about this product go to their website where you can read more information about this wonderful product, see before and after photos, watch a demo video, read testimony from some of the country's well known Dermatologists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name's Tia and I'm the Community Manager for Skin MD Natural. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for saying such kind and complimentary things about Skin MD!

Best,
Tia
http://www.skinmdnatural.com/

Oh yeah, SMDN is now on Facebook.
...check us out when you have a moment... Become a Fan!

Facebook

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE