Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Bachelorette's Jason Mesnick


So DeAnna let a great catch go...

Hey Jason, if you want a slightly older women who just happens to already be married and has 2 beautiful kids I am available.

What I loved about Jason's appearance on After The Final Rose is how he carried himself.

He is a classy guy and there was never a time that I felt he bashed DeAnna or any of the other guys in any way.

I think we have already found our New Bachelor! If he wants to leave his son again for a long period of time.

Here is an interview with Jason Mesnick {SOURCE}

A moment with: Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's jilted suitor
Kirkland resident says: 'I don't have any regrets'
By MOLLY MULLEN
SEATTLE P-I

After the heartbreak of divorce, Kirkland's Jason Mesnick went on ABC's "The Bachelorette" looking for love, only to be heartbroken again. In Monday's finale of the reality/romance show, he got down on one knee to propose to bachelorette DeAnna Pappas, but Pappas brought him back to his feet and told Mesnick she was in love with someone else -- the show's other finalist, Jesse Csincsak. Now Mesnick says he's ready to love again.

Jason Mesnick of Kirkland proposes to DeAnna Pappas on ABC's "The Bachelorette" on Monday, but she told him she was in love with the show's other finalist.
On whether he would consider appearing on "The Bachelor":

It's just something I haven't even thought about. It's something, if offered, I would definitely consider. I have not been approached by anyone, though.

(Pappas was a jilted suitor on "The Bachelor" before she was asked to be the selector on "The Bachelorette.")

On where he is right now:

I've been back home for almost two months. When I got home, I got one day off, and I had to go straight back to work (he's an account exec). Everyone at home, all my friends and family, have been so kind, so generous.

On whether he has any regrets about appearing on "The Bachelorette":

I don't have any regrets. I can stand here today saying I wish she would have picked me because we got along so well. Seeing her with Jesse added closure for me. She didn't look at me like that. I deserve that look, and everybody deserves that.

On whether the contestants get any compensation:

Not a penny. We get to do some of the most amazing things in the world, though. It's not easy. I got picked up in a helicopter. I sat in Einstein's chair in the observatory, (went) diving with sharks. All these things you can't put a monetary price on.

On the number of crew members present during shoots:

I got to know some of the crew who I will be friends with my entire life. There are tons of people working on this show. People work so hard. Producers got there at 7 in the morning and didn't leave until 6 the next morning.

On what TV viewers may have missed:

The whole (marriage) proposal. The show made it look like I got down on my knee and she brought me right back up. I talked to her for a while down there. It was a lot longer of a process. I felt disrespected (by DeAnna). That is something I would never do to anybody. I wish they showed more of that moment.

On whether he and Pappas have had any contact since the show ended:

We've talked since the finale, and we plan on staying friends.

On his son's feelings about all this:

He met DeAnna only that one time. All he knew was she was Daddy's friend. Daddy has lots of friends, guys and girls, so he didn't know more than that.

A moment with: Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's jilted suitor
Kirkland resident says: 'I don't have any regrets'

My favorite recappers

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE