Thursday, March 20, 2008

American Idol Elimination - Bye Amanda

Well I am shocked. There isn't much that shocks me anymore but last night when Amanda Overmyer was tossed out on her pretty little kester I realized that well, I need to get a life...
No, that I should vote before I bitch. No, that I can and will be surprised.

Carly, Kristy and Amanda were in the bottom 3. Scandelous!!

I didn't see Amanda in the top 2 but I did feel she would be in the top 6. I like her sound although I do know that it is not a sound that everyone likes. She is soulfull, is unique and strong vocally. Come on people if Taylor Hicks who I personally liked can win, why would Amanda be going home before Kristy Lee Cook, Ramiele Malubay or Syesha Mercado?

Oh well,

Enjoy some of Amanda's past performances and check her out because you know home girl will definity have a CD out in the next year.










No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE