Monday, March 3, 2008

Big Brother - Till Death Do Us Part

Last nights show recap - a quick run down.

Allison is digging her own grave. All of her lies are catching up to her and I can't wait to see her go.

I feel bad that Ryan is partnered with her and will go down also but really what has he brought to the show since Jen left?

The whole Josh, Allison fight cracks me up. She thinks she is playing everyone and that she has this game in the bag. Has there ever been a more annoying chick on BB?

What is up with Matt telling Nat not to get attached to him again? Is he that much of a prize?

Can you believe Josh and Sharon put Matt on the block again? The poor dude keep getting put up there because they really need him to win POV so that the nominations stay the same. They could at least warn him so he won't seem so surprised.

To be honest I don't really care who wins at this point. I guess Sharon is the only person that hasn't annoyed me yet. So there, I guess I hope Sharon wins.

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE