Friday, March 7, 2008

Where Was I during AI Eliminations

I totally zoned out last night. There are no excuses because1 kids was down by 7:00 the 2nd was by 7:30 and I sat playing on Flickr thinking there was nothing on until 9:00 p.m. when Lost was coming on.

So, now that I had to research for my recap...


From what I read Blake Lewis perform his new single.


36 million votes were cast on Tuesday and Wednesday.


Girl Eliminations are:










Kady Malloy "Britney Impersonator"

Asia'h Epperson who sang in the audition just 2 days after her father died


Guy Eliminations are:

Luke Menard who sort of had the looks but lacked personality

Danny Noriega who absolutely drove me crazy. Good riddance.


Out of the 4 I am sad and shocked to see Asia'h go.



So without further ado your Top 12 are:
  • Amanda Overmeyer
  • Carly Smithson
  • Kristy Lee Cook
  • Ramiele Malubay
  • Brooke White
  • Syesha Mercado
  • David Archuleta
  • David Hernandez
  • Michael Johns
  • David Cook
  • Jason Castro
  • Chikezie

Here are pictures from the After Party.

Does anyone else find Constantine greasy and slimy?

Does anyone else think Jason looks like a cross between John Travolta and Nicholas Cage?

Just Me?

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE