Thursday, March 13, 2008

American Idol Elimination - David Hernandez

I have to admit I am a little surprised.

Yesterday I was certain it would be Kristy Lee Cook or Syesha Mercado. Thinking David had another week at least.

Oh well, what do I know?

Kristy, Syesha and David were in the bottom three and all sang their respective songs.

Syesha was told that she was safe, leaving Kristy and David in the bottom.

Surprise...
Bye David, I thought you had another week or two.

BTW...for some reason American Idol is doing Lennon/McCarthy again. Ok, if that is the case I want to hear:

Revolution - Chikeze
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - David Cook
Strawberry Fields Forever - Brooke White
Imagine - Michael John
Stand By Me - Kristy Lee Cook
Just Like Starting Over - Ramiele
Live and Let Die - Amanda Obermeyer
My Love - Jason Castro

Watching The Wheels - Carly Smithson
Give Peace A Chance - David Archuleta
Magical Mystery Tour - Syesha

Here is a reminder of how good Chikeze, Amanda, and David Cook where on Tuesday.







Just because I think he is hella hot here's Michael Johns

No comments:

SPONSOR SHOWCASE

SPONSOR SHOWCASE